Monday 1 September 2008

...the end!


well, it's finally come. I've completed my dragonfly fugue at last. I'll write something about the title when I get my breath back....for now here's a link to a short slide show of images that I hope will reveal what I've been trying to express.

A huge "thank you!" to my mate, Gavin. Brilliant photos....you could do this for a living, Gav ;-)

.....and just one, obligatory, shot to end on my blog to end off this personal metal odyssey. p.s. please click on the image to enlarge it....after all, " I'm worth it!" ....as they say in the cosmetic ad's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ford sama! I love the "kagerou"...it's our dojo mon. I fondly remember our meeting in Durbanville a few years ago. I'm glad to see you are well and producing sublime works of art that have within them an element of Myo! I'd love to see you again one day and maybe have you over to bring some culture to our kenjutsu deshi ;-) Dozo odaijini! John van Zijl (www.kenjutsu.co.za)